Sunday, February 17, 2013

milk carton valentines


Finished pieces

Flat sheet, unassembled

Several weeks ago, I was brainstorming for Hudson's class valentines. I always like to do something special for his preschool class, and since there are only 14 kids, it allows me to do something a little more complicated without being completely overwhelmed. I thought a 3-dimensional milk carton would be fun, with the phrase "we go together like milk and cookies" on it. I ran my idea by Hudson, and he was excited!

My sister wanted to do the same thing for her son's preschool class, so she offered to bake mini chocolate chip cookies for both of us to put inside the milk cartons. They turned out great, and were totally worth the extra work!

*cookies by Dutch Girl Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment